Tuesday 30 November 2010

Winter winds

I didn't personally hold up the thermostat, but I was told after I walked to university (around 35 mins walk) with a red face, snot pouring out of my nose and tears running down my face from the cold wind, that the temperature was -11 degrees. Add the wind chill factor to this and it would explain why my face and legs were completely numb.

In celebration of this horrible weather, which my house mate Anton thinks is beautiful (easy to say when you stay indoors and drink tea all day: the snow is always whiter on the other side ;)), I will put this video. Enjoy. Also enjoy how YouTube (a Google company) and blogger (a Google site) are incompatible for formatting. I love it how the video goes outside this column.



P.S. The winter here is nothing like in the video. The whole damn place is covered in snow and ice making it impossible to ride my bike (without risking my life).

No comments:

Post a Comment