Monday 7 February 2011

Biggi's mistake

"I make no mistakes," Biggi told me. Birgir, or Biggi as we call him because its too hard to pronounce the Icelanding R's, is one of my course mates and part of our three man team that is making Bespoke Products for our business start up.

He's the hard man in the group: a real Viking. We often joke that he is the bad cop and I'm the good cop, but the solemn truth is that I'm scared of him. I only joined the group with him because I thought he might beat me up if I didn't. People that get in his way usually end up worse off than when they met him, so it was just plain survival instincts that made me choose him.

I guess I can say it here, behind the safety of my keyboard and screen, that Biggi was foolish enough miss the class pizza party that we had at my house. But later on, he decided that when his parents visited from Iceland that he would use my recipe for the pizza sauce. The problems is that he didn't know how to make it: he put the onion in raw instead of fried (It isn't gazpacho damn it!). This didn't go down very well with the furious Viking warrior.

After my black eye healed enough that I could see out of it, I decided that I'd write this post so I wouldn't forget the lesson.

Its ingredients, then method.
Ingredients, then method.
Ingredients, then method.
Ingredients, then method.
Ingredients, then method.

No comments:

Post a Comment