Tuesday 19 October 2010

Busy week

I have just had the ultimately busy week.

Moving out from one town to another, bottling beer, helping house mates move, doing three different group assignments, having meetings with researchers, sleeping on the floor, going to lectures, writing for Alfa, writing summaries for class, doing presentations in class, going to networking meetings, sleeping...maybe there was more, but I've already forgotten.

If I had more money, none of this would have happened...I would have my own car, I would never have moved to Lomma, I wouldn't have to work in between studies etc.

Interesting what sacrifices you have to make for a free master's degree. Its all good though - at least I'm in my new flat and things are looking up from here.

My course mates decided on their own accord that they would have a small party at my flat on Friday too. It was good that I didn't have to organize anything because I wouldn't have had the energy to do it.

1 comment:

  1. You're a champ. Keep at it. What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger my friend.

    All that being said, be careful not to burn yourself out.

    ReplyDelete