Tuesday 5 October 2010

My nurse

Anton with a big bowl of his own hand
made curd dumplings. On the other plate,
a big dollop of cream...
This morning I woke up with a cold, so I thought it best to stay in bed and recover. Fortunately I have my Ukrainian house mate Anton to look after me. He takes great pleasure in ensuring that I have all the right vitamins and other positive emotions required for me to get well.

So far he has made me a tea, helped me with some soup, given me a big bowl of home made curd dumplings and told me various jokes to try to lift my spirits.

Anton is a firm believer in holistic and natural healing. Tea with lemon and honey, jokes to produce positive emotions and release endorphins.

Here is a photo of him - for some reason, all these lines came over the picture and I can't get rid of them...

No comments:

Post a Comment